BLUE MARBLE COMPANY, S.L. takes the protection of your privacy and personal data very seriously. Therefore, your personal information is kept secure and treated with maximum care.
- Title: Blue Marble Company (henceforth “BLUE MARBLE” or “the Provider”)
- Registered office: C/ Primero de Mayo, nº 23, 03610, Petrel (Alicante)
- N.I.F: B-54958137
- Contact: +34 966274346
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- INFORMATION AND CONSENT
All personal information requested is mandatory, it is not possible to register on the website if you do not provide us with the complete data, without prejudice to being able to freely visualize the content of the Website.
Also, when personal data are collected through forms that are enabled on the Website because of the activities of the same, it is necessary that the user provide at least those marked with an asterisk, since if the necessary data, we will not be able to accept and manage the web service or query formulated.
The personal data we receive, store and process through the platform is used only for the following purposes:
1) Manage, process and / or follow up any request for services / products or contracting as well as any information, suggestions, complaints or communications that you send to BLUE MARBLE COMPANY, S.L.
2) To periodically send to users information through the different communication channels available, including by electronic or telematics means, about products, services, promotions, offers, loyalty campaigns, events, news, recommendations or communications of marketed products by BLUE MARBLE COMPANY, SL or of the different entities of the group, whether or not a contract is finalized or terminated.
3) Carry out statistical studies, surveys, analysis of market trends or drawings, and may publish them on this Website or its different profiles in social networks.
4) To carry out the adaptation of commercial products to particular profiles.
5) Consult of files of solvency patrimonial.
6) To comply with legally established obligations.
In no case will we carry out any of the following actions in relation to the personal data provided:
1) Give them to other persons or entities, without your prior consent.
2) Transfer them to other States, without your prior consent.
The user guarantees that he / she is of legal age and that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up to date, being responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, that could be caused as a consequence of the breach of such obligation. In the event that the data provided belong to a third party, the user guarantees that he has informed the third party of the aspects contained in this document and obtained his authorization to provide his data to BLUE MARBLE COMPANY, S.L. for the purposes indicated.
- COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which we treat the personal data provided by users is to send electronic communications with information regarding offers, promotions and / or news relevant to users. Whenever we make any communication of this type, it will be directed solely and exclusively to those users who had previously authorized and expressly the reception of the same, either at the time of registration on the Website or thereafter.
In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in the event that the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications by BLUE MARBLE COMPANY, SL you can request the removal of the service by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In accordance with the provisions of the LOPD, we inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, requesting it in writing through any of the following means, attaching in any case a copy of your ID or equivalent document proving his identity and specifying the right or rights that he wishes to exercise.
- Postal Mail: C / Primero de Mayo, nº 23, 03610, Petrel (Alicante)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SECURITY MEASURES
Finally, we inform you that BLUE MARBLE will process your data always in strict confidence keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting all the necessary measures both technical and organizational in order to ensure the security of your data and to avoid its variation, loss, or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last update: September 2017
© 2017 BLUE MARBLE COMPANY, S.L. All rights reserved